Covid Vaccine Studies in Evergreen Park and Mokena, IL
Diversity is key to the success of vaccine research studies. We are looking for patients from all backgrounds to help advance potential treatment options for people at risk of COVID-19. These clinical research studies are evaluating an investigational vaccine for COVID-19 to see if it may help in the prevention of the disease.
Most vaccine trials last about 2 years. During this time, you will be asked to:
- Attend outpatient visits at the study clinic
- Take an investigational COVID-19 vaccineor placebo
- Take part in study-related assessments and procedures
To be eligible for this study, you must:
- Be male or female, and over the age of 18
- Have no known history of COVID-19
To learn more about this clinical study or to see if you qualify, please click the link below.
Thank you for considering our COVID-19 research studies