Diversity is key to the success of vaccine research studies. We are looking for patients from all backgrounds to help advance potential treatment options for people at risk of COVID-19. These clinical research studies are evaluating an investigational vaccine for COVID-19 to see if it may help in the prevention of the disease.
Most vaccine trials last about 2 years. During this time, you will be asked to:
- Attend outpatient visits at the study clinic
- Take an investigational COVID-19 vaccineor placebo
- Take part in study-related assessments and procedures
To be eligible for this study, you must:
- Be male or female, and over the age of 18
- Have no known history of COVID-19
To learn more about this clinical study or to see if you qualify, please click the link below.
Thank you for considering our COVID-19 research studies